1.9 million flex coolers, magnet gear case recalls

Popular outdoor products company Yeti remembers nearly 2 million of its flex coolers and gear cases on a magnet issue that could cause them to be swallowed.

Affected Yeti products are being recalled because the magnetic closure may fail and detach, posing a “risk of serious injury or death if swallowed,” the Consumer Product Safety Commission said. the United States. said in a press release THURSDAY.

The CPSC said that when two or more magnets break loose and are ingested, they can attract each other or another metal object and become lodged in the digestive system, which could cause perforations, twisting and/or blockage of the intestines, infection, blood poisoning and death.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top