Lightfall’s launch was huge for Destiny 2defining a new concurrent player record on Steam, but it hasn’t been without its problems. Bungie Support has posted a thread of all known issues with Lightfall’s launch, with some features temporarily disabled while bugs are investigated.
Fortunately, the issues currently identified by Bungie do not appear to be major bugs. The Support Team has warned that some players are reporting a crash when going to the Congratulations page in the Travels tab and recommends players avoid this page until the issue can be resolved.
In Temporarily Disabled Content, the Jötunn Exotic Fusion Rifle has been removed from all Crucible modes, while Arc Hunter’s Disorienting Blow melee has also been temporarily removed.
Some Xbox Series X|S users are also reportedly having issues logging into Destiny 2 after the update. Bungie described a series of steps which should serve as a workaround for this problem. Some PC players are also reported to have connection issues on Steam.
To keep up to date with bugs that Bungie is currently working to fix, you can check out the known issues here. The developer also asked players to continue to report any other issues they may have encountered with Lightfall in Destiny 2. Help forum.
Here are all the issues Bungie has identified at the time of writing:
- Due to an issue, we have disabled the Jötunn Exotic Fusion Rifle in all Crucible modes.
- Due to an issue, we have temporarily disabled the Bow Hunter’s Disorienting Blow melee.
- Some players are crashing when accessing the Recommendations page in the Trips tab. It is recommended that you do not view this screen until a fix has been deployed.
- The Guardian Rank objective “Solo Legendary Lost Sectors” can be completed with Master and Legendary Lost Sectors.
- Veteran players starting Lightfall at Guardian Rank 6 will not receive Vanguard Lore books 1-6 and will only receive Vanguard Lore 7.
- Incorrect Guardian Rank seasonal reset text. Guardian Ranks 7-11 are advanced ranks and players in these ranks will be reset to Rank 6 at the end of the season.
- Unable to complete Season of Defiance “Ascendant Scepter Mods” Triumph.
- Swarmers Warlock Exotic Legs do not create threadlings when a tangle is cast if a player is equipped with the Strand Shackle Grenade.
- The “Shielded Foes” activity modifier displays a placeholder icon.
- Quicksilver Storm Exotic Auto Rifle and Touch of Malice Exotic Scout Rifle lost their 40% damage boost against red bar enemies.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you purchase something featured on our site.